Another of the Summer LEGO Friends sets from their jungle-related sub-theme, with still more of the smaller ones to come :)
Help rescue a baby bear in trouble with Mia’s helicopter and Matthew’s offroader!
Save the baby bear from the rickety old rope bridge! Rush Matthew to the scene in his offroader. Hover Mia’s helicopter over the bridge and winch down the stretcher to rescue the bear. Now lift him to safety and help Matthew check him over with his medical kit. Later, explore the cliffs with Mia and Matthew and see what treasures you can discover.
- Includes Matthew and Mia mini-doll figures and a baby bear
- Features 2 rocky cliffs with stairs and caves, rope bridge, rescue helicopter and an offroader
- Helicopter features moving rotor, opening cockpit window, lever, winch and rope
- Offroader features rolling wheels
- Accessories include a stretcher, medic bag, syringe, disinfectant, 2 walkie-talkies, communications headset, frog, fish, berries and 2 precious gems
- Remove the planks from the rope bridge as the rescue unfolds
- Use the winch to lift the bear to safety on the stretcher
- Help the LEGO® Friends grab onto the flexible vine to move about the cliffs
- Find a secret hiding place in the caves
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide
- Offroader measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Cliffs and rope bridge measure over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep
- Combine with all the other LEGO® Friends jungle sets to enjoy more animal rescue adventure