Well, then! This "Expert" stamped LEGO Creator set is quite rather amazing! This is LEGO saying, "See, we can do really advanced builds, too, quietly showing up many a MOC maker with a display of exemplary skill. It's not just the look & quality of this Mini that gets me. It's how easy it is to build via the instructions. A large portion of the best-received community custom builds require three hands and a rare planetary alignment to assemble, and sneezing in the same room can necessitate a one-hour parts readjustment process. Though marked "16+ yrs," this LEGO model could surely be put together by a patient child, and it's sturdy enough to be properly played with. I could argue that this is the single best LEGO set of the past year, all factors considered.
Take this MINI Cooper for a nostalgic drive down memory lane!
Take the iconic MINI Cooper for a drive! This beautifully crafted LEGO® brick replica of the classic MINI Cooper Mk VII is full of authentic details, from the classic green and white color scheme with white wing mirrors and racing stripes, to the opening doors, hood and trunk, sporty fog lights, detailed engine and separate spare tire compartment. You can even remove the roof to access a tan colored interior with patterned seats, veneer-style dashboard, turning steering wheel, and moving gearshift and handbrake. And of course, no MINI Cooper would be complete without a picnic basket and blanket, the perfect accessories for a fun day in the countryside!
- Features opening doors, hood and trunk, spare wheel in separate compartment, detailed engine and 2 fog lights
- Accessories include a picnic basket, bottle and blanket for nostalgic picnic theme
- Authentic replica of the MINI Cooper Mk VII
- Classic green and white color theme with white wing mirrors and racing stripes
- Lift the hood to reveal the detailed engine
- Remove the roof and access the detailed interior
- Go on a countryside picnic with this iconic classic!
- MINI Cooper measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide