LEGO has made a fair number of Snowspeeders, the most recent just last year, but here's yet another!
I believe this is also my last Summer 2014 Star Wars set review, so as a random bonus, I've also uploaded a Simpsons minifig mystery pack opening video today.
Official set description from LEGO:
Battle the Imperial Forces with the super-sleek Snowspeeder™!
Lead Rogue Squadron with Luke Skywalker™ in the streamlined Snowspeeder™! Place him and gunner Dak Ralter™ in the dual cockpit with their weapons and attack with the spring-loaded shooters hidden under each wing. Target the Imperial Snowtrooper™ with the rear stud blaster or convert it to fire the harpoon hook and take down the 75054 AT-AT™ (sold separately). Then take the action to the ground with the tripod gun. Recreate the classic Battle of Hoth from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back!
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Luke Skywalker™, Dak Ralter™ and a Snowtrooper™
- Features an opening dual cockpit for 2 minifigures with weapons, rear stud blaster with 5 studs plus cable and harpoon attachment, 2 hidden spring-loaded shooters with spare missile, and opening wing flaps with engine details
- Also includes a tripod gun
- Weapons include a blue lightsaber for Luke Skywalker™, blaster for Dak Ralter™ and a blaster rifle for the Snowtrooper™
- Pilot the streamlined Snowspeeder™ with Luke Skywalker™
- Fire the hidden spring-loaded shooters
- Fend off Snowtrooper™ attacks with the stud blaster
- Convert the stud blaster to fire the harpoon
- Measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- Collect the 75054 AT-AT™ and recreate the classic Battle of Hoth from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back!