I don't remember exactly when it was that I first floated the possibility of reviewing LEGO Duplo sets, but it definitely wasn't recent. I've put off taking the plunge release after release, but the August 2014 batch finally made it happen.
Raid the castle and take the King’s treasure!
Storm the Big Royal Castle and let the play begin! Jump the drawbridge and fight the loyal knights to find the King and his treasure. This set has everything your child needs to create adventure after adventure. Help them grow and learn as they build the castle in many different ways using all the extra bricks and accessories to start their stories. Teach them about history as they enjoy role play between the King and the knights. The fun and action is endless!
- Includes 4 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: The King and 3 knights
- Features the Big Royal Castle with towers, flags, drawbridge and opening windows
- Accessories include a horse, swords, cannon, axe, throne, cauldron, treasure and fire element, and decorated bricks with mice and coins
- Jump the drawbridge and enter the castle
- Battle the King and the knights
- Find the treasure and ride away on the horse
- Help your child master construction skills with this big model
- Teach your youngster about kings, knights and castles!
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and safe for younger hands
- Castle measures over 11" (29cm) high, 12" (31cm) wide and 10" (27cm) deep
- Cannon measures over 4" (11cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide
- Horse stands over 4” (11cm) tall
- Makes an ideal addition to any LEGO® DUPLO® town collection