My review of the LEGO Star Wars Super Star Destroyer is now up! How ironic it is, that this set is a whopping 49" long, made of over 3,100 pieces, and took me 7 hours to build, and the review is just 6 minutes long. I wasn't trying to rush at all, and I feel I've shown off the features as comprehensively as usual, there's just not a whole lot to talk about with this one, for me at least. It basically narrates itself; what you see is what you get, and it's big, and very good!
The official description from LEGO is pretty short as well, interestingly:
Dare to pilot Darth Vader’s™ deadly destroyer!
The Super Star Destroyer Executor has arrived! This jaw-dropping vessel is the personal flagship of Darth Vader, and serves as command ship at both the Battle of Hoth and the Battle of Endor. With its classic dagger-shaped design, the Executor is among the largest and most powerful vessels in the Star Wars galaxy. With over 3,000 pieces, measuring nearly 50 inches (124.5 cm) long and weighing nearly 8 pounds (3.5 kg), every aspect of this fantastic LEGO® Star Wars model impresses.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Darth Vader, Admiral Piett, Dengar, Bossk and IG-88
- Features over 3,000 pieces!
- Measures nearly 50 inches (124.5 cm) long and weighs nearly 8 pounds (3.5kg)!
- Includes display stand and data sheet label!
- Center section lifts off to reveal command center!