It's perfect timing that recently a few viewers have asked me to review this 2012 set that is still in stores today. I just picked it up a week ago, so here's the video already!
As a bonus for today, you can also check out a new Bricklink haul!
Official set description from LEGO:
Dig for gold deep inside the busy mine!
The Mine is a busy place, full of miners digging for gold! Break up the rock with the big drilling machine and transport it out of the mine with the train. Then load it onto the conveyer belt with the crane and haul it away with the truck! There's even a safe to keep the gold inside. Help the miners find even more gold by blasting with the dynamite! Includes 4 minifigures: crew chief, crane driver, driller and truck driver.
- Includes 4 minifigures: crew chief, crane driver, driller and truck driver
- Features mine, drill, truck and crane
- Accessories includes 3 dynamite packs, (1 with a timer), 2 detonators, 2 rocks each containing 6 gold nuggets, 36 small rocks in a selection of colors, 2 gold bars, explosion warning sign, storage box, jackhammer, fence with hazard lights, wheelbarrow, broom, shovel, pickaxe, walkie-talkie and coffee cup
- Mine features train, train track, mine door, safe and working conveyer belt
- Drill features spinning function
- Crane features rotating cabin, moving arm and lowering shovel
- Truck features articulated cab
- Drill for gold nuggets!
- Haul the rocks with the train!
- Operate the conveyer with the crane!
- Load the truck!
- Lock the gold in the safe!
- Mine measures over 9” (25cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 22” (56cm) long
- Drill measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 6” (16cm) long
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 6” (16cm) long