This is the last of my Summer 2014 Chima medium/large vehicle set reviews, finally! More videos on the way!
As a little celebratory bonus, check out today's new Bricklink haul.
Official set description from LEGO:
Chase down Vornon and attack with Cragger’s Croc-tastic Fire Striker!
Vornon has stolen the CHI, so give chase with Cragger’s snapping Fire Striker. Place the Croc leader at the controls and accelerate. When you get the Vulture warrior in your sights, skid to a halt and attack. Open the croc-style mouth of the tank and fire up the ball shooters. But hang on – who’s that lurking behind the ice flowers? Vornon has lured Cragger into an ambush and Stealthor is targeting him with the catapult!
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Cragger, Stealthor and Vornon
- Cragger’s Fire Striker features fire CHI power mode to convert from race to attack mode, cockpit, opening croc mouth with sharp teeth and scale detail, wheels with croc teeth, fire CHI, CHI weapon holders, 2 ball shooters and translucent fire elements
- Also includes bad-guy weapon station with ice flowers and a catapult
- Weapons include a Fyreclaw for Cragger, Clawsicle for Stealthor and an Ice Slice for Vornon
- Speed after Vornon in Cragger’s awesome Fire Striker
- Fire the ball shooters
- Accelerate away or enter fire CHI power mode to switch to attack mode!
- Aim the catapult from the weapon station
- Cragger’s Fire Striker measures over 3" (9cm) high, 11" (29cm) long and 8" (22cm) wide in fire-down mode, and over 5" (13cm) high, 11" (28cm) long and 7" (18cm) wide in fire CHI power mode
- Weapon station measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep